18 hours a week, Salary £21,682 (Pro Rota) + 7% pension contribution
We are looking to appoint a part-time youth and schools worker who will deliver youth and schools work in the Timsbury area of Bath. This exciting new role is in partnership with Bath YMCA and St Mary’s Church.
- We are looking for a committed Christian with a passion for mission among and discipleship of young people
- You will be responsible for developing existing relationships with schools and helping develop relationships with local primary schools in the area and able to work both as part of a team and on your own.
- You will have excellent relational, interpersonal and communication skills, whether working with young people, church leaders or senior management.
- You will have a relevant qualification and/or experience in working with young people
- You will be part of a creative and supportive team which believes that a difference can be made in the lives of young people in the local area.
To find out how you could make a Christian difference among the young people in Bath, email us at Bath Youth for Christ; email us by clicking here or call 01225 336055 to get an application pack. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date Friday 15th June and interviews Friday 29th June.
There is an Occupational Requirement that the post-holder is a committed and practising Christian in accordance with Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010. A DBS check and suitable references will be required for the post.