“We at St Stephen’s are tremendously grateful to James for his support and advice in finding and employing a new Young People’s Leader. He helped us to ask the right questions in order to discern who we were looking for, then with advertising and the whole interview process. He was part of the panel, and the discussion to select the best candidate. He then sent sample contracts which were extremely useful, and gave other advice. Since then he has helped me with supervising our YPL, and the criteria for reviewing his probationary period. We are so blessed to have him, and YFC in Bath!” (Rev. Philip Hawthorn)
Bath YFC is able to offer a range of support in helping your church engage with local young people. This could range from you booking us to run an event with you, to a partnership where we employ and manage a worker who is involved in youth work in your community. Ideas could include:
- Consultation for and support through a youth worker recruitment process
- A Bath YFC staff member on your interview panel
- Bath YFC working in partnership with your church to employ a youth worker
- Supporting a local mission
- A partnership youth or schools work project
If you would like to find out more about how we could support your local church in working with young people please get in touch with James, via the Bath YFC office.