It’s been a busy few weeks with handing over projects and tasks that have been part of my everyday for the last 14 years. I am discovering that downloading what goes on in my head is hard and can be confusing for those faced with trying to understand it all!
Key areas of work that will be handed over at this time whilst we wait for a new director are
- The oversight of Bath and Wiltshire Youth for Christ will be Dave Joyce’s responsibility as acting director. Please do pray for Dave and his family during what will be a busy time
- The oversight of Wiltshire Youth for Christ will be something Steve Dewar takes on and so please do get in touch with him if you have questions about the work in Wiltshire
- The Accompanying Project, both delivery and growth of the project have been my responsibility. Only this week I will be running our second lot of training with a YFC centre in East Anglia. Dan Webb who heads up our Connect Mentoring work will be taking this on in the short-term.
- If you have questions related to giving and communications in the first instance, please contact Lisa Hawkins in the office. She is likely to be able to help you and if not will know who can
- In terms of the Shaping Church to Disciple Young People work I have led over the last couple of years I will be taking that with me so if you are interested in knowing more about this work please do get in touch with me directly.
I’ve still got some commitments and will be preaching at St. Michael’s Church in Twerton on Sunday 17th March. Following that it will be my last week. As I have said elsewhere, I have loved working with Youth for Christ and would want to take this moment to commend the team and the ministry of Youth for Christ to you and ask you to continue to support them in prayer and giving. I will be doing.
If you do want to get in touch with me you can do so until Thursday 21st March on email@example.com after that my emails will be redirected to Lisa, who will forward them if necessary.
Thanks again for your support over the years. Every blessing for the time to come.