“We have been working with Bath Youth for Christ for many years. They are an awesome agency to work with. They have invested a lot of time with individual and groups of students, and our students have gained a great deal out of working with Bath YFC workers over the years. We have seen students grow in confidence as a direct result of working with Bath YFC workers, furthermore, we have seen students who have been at risk of permanent exclusion develop positive relationships with the Bath YFC workers which has had a massive impact on these students changing their mind set about their self worth and about education in general. We cannot speak highly enough of the work that Bath YFC do.” (Richard Handley, Ralph Allen School, Bath)
A short film made by a young person who has been part of our mentoring programme.
Our schools work programme includes:
- Connect Mentoring one-to-one support for pupils identified by the school as in need of additional support
- Programmes aimed at raising young people’s self esteem
- Breakfast clubs
- To provide a space for young people to explore faith and spirituality from a Christian perspective
We will commit:
- To look to be a consistent supportive part of the school community assisting in any appropriate way
- To relate to young people in a way that empowers them
- To support young people to identify and work towards change in the areas that prevent them from moving forward
- To provide encouragement and support for young people lacking self esteem
- To contribute towards the holistic development of young people
- To provide opportunity for young people to explore faith and spirituality from a Christian perspective
- To provide support for young Christians in school
To find out more you can call Katie, who heads up our schools work, please email us and she will get in touch.